Restore Your Natural Smile with Restorative Dentistry
Whether you have broken teeth, cavities or missing teeth, restorative dentistry is the perfect treatment.
Fillings and bonding composite are used to treat cavities and prevent further damage.
– Crowns are placed on teeth to preserve a damaged tooth and prevent decay.
– A bridge is perfect for people with two or more missing teeth in a row.
– Veneers can cover stains, chips and visible cracks in teeth.
– A dental implant is an artificial tooth that replaces a missing tooth.
– Dentures are removable false teeth used in place of a full set of missing teeth. Dental implants are often used to stabilize dentures so they don’t slip.
See your dentist to confirm if you require restorative dentistry.
Learn more here:
Matthew Houlton BDS(Sheffield) MFGDP(UK)
I’m Matthew Houlton, principal dentist and practice owner of Manor House Dental Practice.
Qualified from Sheffield dental hospital in 1993.
Post graduate training with Paul Tipton (Specialist Prosthodontist) from 2005-2007.
Diploma for Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK) 2007.
Special interest in Orthodontics.
Yorkshire Deanary Fixed Appliance Training Scheme 2002-2004.
I have worked at York Hospital’s orthodontic department one session a week since 2009.
Member of the British Society of Occlusal Studies (the study of temporomandibular disorder).
I have two children, who keep me busy when I am not at the practice. I take a keen interest in and teach Aikido, a martial art, to keep a healthy mind and body.