For our current offers please visit our Facebook page or look under ‘Offers’ on the Manor House Dental Practice App.
Loyalty stamps are now redeemable on TREATMENT and SUNDRIES.
• Spend £50.00 or more on treatment, per visit, per day and receive a stamp, collect 4 stamps on your paper Loyalty card to receive £10.00 off your next dental visit or sundries.
• Spend £50.00 or more on treatment, per visit, per day and receive a stamp, collect 6 stamps on your paper Loyalty card or Manor House Dental Practice App to receive £15.00 off your next dental visit or sundires.
• NEW Denplan patients are eligible for a loyalty stamp for each visit that would equate to £50 or more e.g. a hygienist visit.
• Loyalty vouchers may not be redeemed for treatment on the day that they are given. Although they may be used against sundries.
• No Cash alternative.
• Management discretion applies.
Discounts for Children, Students and Adults
As well as receiving discount loyalty stamps for recommending us to friends and family, we have other generous discounts for your family members. So do let your friends and family know of our ongoing offers.
We offer discounts for the following groups of people:
• Free new patient child examination with every adult that joins
• Free routine examinations for children under 6 (excluding the initial consultation)
• Reduced examination fee for children 6-17
• 50% off all routine treatment for all children
• Discounted New Patient Examination – only £32.50
• Discounted routine examinations – 50% off regular adult price
• Discounted routine treatment – 50% for undergraduates
20% for mature undergraduates, masters and postgraduate students
Other discounted categories
• 20% discount for maternity
• 15% off for staff members of the York Hospital Trust, and staff members of the University of York, and York St John University
• Denplan members receive a 15% discount off all treatment
Discount Terms & Conditions
All discounts are for clinical time only and exclude any laboratory fees.
Certain exceptions apply for cosmetic treatments, including orthodontics, and anti-snoring devices.